- Start: 30 April 2017 1:00 pm
- End: 30 April 2017 4:00 pm
Join Spokes Canterbury for an
Afternoon Leisure Ride
Riding to review our frst two Major Cycleway routes in Christchurch.
Taking a look at the proposed route for the Nor’West Arc MCR
Sunday April 30th 1pm to 4pm
Armagh Street Bridge Hagley Park Entrance
1. Ride through Hagley Park to Canterbury University on the recently completed Uni Cycle Cycleway
2. Head Southwest following the proposed route of the Nor’West Arc Cycleway to Princess
Margaret Hospital (route discussion and alternative options considered)
3. Refreshments at Zeroes Cafe Cashmere Road
4. Return to CBD via quiet suburban streets of Cashmere, Somerfield and Addington, join
the recently completed Little River Link Cycleway at Brougham Street.